GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday 30th September.

Tigger is down so far.....who else? I've sent some of you an email but so far have no reply. If you wish to attend please email me [email protected] and I will send you all relevant information.

Thanks in advance

James

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Drift

Simon called me today about this, I want to come and bring the monster GTS ( it has a locked diff ) but not sure just yet as the Sunday ( the day before ) I will be at Monza watching the Touring Cars so not sure what time I will get back, I hope I can as the JAPUKMEETS boys seem to want me to show em how its done in a complete animal of a car:D

I think we may have found a use for it finally as you cant drive it on the road, its too powerful for the drag strip as it burns out too quickly so maybe a life of drifting it will be!

At the moment I am up for it but as I say it may change, if I do go anyone on here is welcome to have a drive of my GTS so come along and be terrified, thats not a joke BTW, if anyone wants a drive, no problem, you are all welcome but I think Tigs is first in the queue as I promised her.:)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Baggs Im 2nd

Hey then Dirky baby,

let me have a go...so i can be sold on what next to buy from you to mod MY gts ! the second meanest gts !

Lee

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alan

Sorry mate. No spectators allowed. What with it being a used airfield and all! It's part of the aviation authority rules. Unless you're driving you can't come. Sorry to be so blunt ;)

James

p.s. By the way. This one isn't anything to do with Option.

·
Registered
241 Posts
can I come

If i jump in gtsm's mota would i be conciderd a spectator or a bit of balast weight ?

Cause I quie fancy a go at driftin, but not in me micra ! it drifts allready round bends !

Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts