GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

we are nearly ready to take possession of our next stock c10 for restoration. We have been following the car in the picture below in Jp for some time and would love to build your C10 around the race car theme.

Still sticking with an L series multi carbed engine but with uprated brakes, suspension, cage etc.

We would build the car in our shop in the UK to your final specification.

If you would be seriously interested in this project then drop me a PM or call to discuss.

Warmest regards

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to save all the PM replies this project can be paid for by instalments.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
I'm just in the process of buying another house Dave but I could be interested after April.
Actually really liking the retro at the moment.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just in the process of buying another house Dave but I could be interested after April.
Actually really liking the retro at the moment.
I've a feeling the Jap retro scene is about too explode Matt. You should call me, see what we can do together on this project.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a real hankering to build something like this too!!

Any takers??

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dave, can this be bought as is? Ie Fob or only as a project through the GTRshop, it'd be nice to have a base price to work from (pm is cool) I'd love this but tossing a coin between investment house n this but living in Aus now, makes for a lot of shipping:)

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dave, can this be bought as is? Ie Fob or only as a project through the GTRshop, it'd be nice to have a base price to work from (pm is cool) I'd love this but tossing a coin between investment house n this but living in Aus now, makes for a lot of shipping:)
Hiya Mate

I have to say I get immense pleasure out of creating and building something a little different. These cars are simply amazing, I drove mine today and really am blown away with just how well they drive. So, Im afraid its a no to buy the one we have arriving "as is" as I want to find a buyer and help them create something special (selfish i know LOL!). I can source you one if you like but I'd require a sensible deposit to prove your definately up for one.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
hmm i keep thinking about this dave! but with one difference... my 620hp rb27 i bought from you under the hood!!!! wonder how much it would cost ;) pm me!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm i keep thinking about this dave! but with one difference... my 620hp rb27 i bought from you under the hood!!!! wonder how much it would cost ;) pm me!
PM'd Dean:smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
I am genuinely interested in maybe owning one of these. Ill need to know a full BOM and costs before comitting.,

Thanks

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I am genuinely interested in maybe owning one of these. Ill need to know a full BOM and costs before comitting.,

Thanks
I would be interested in knowing the bottom-line figure as well....

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
call me then lol!!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD!!!

4 door is still currently available!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts