GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is my first thread.
my boss is good friend of Micheal Krumm the Nismo test driver and even he doesnt know what the next skyline is going to look like, but he believes its going to be based on the 350GT, i know there are loads of spy shots and concepts, but i cant see Nissan being that stupid.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The Skyline GT-R is no more. The new generation will be the Nissan Skyline and the Nissan GT-R. The Skyline G35 or GT is basically a 2-door 4-seat saloon car based on the 350Z chassis. The new GT-R will be an altogether diferent car.

·
6,821 Posts
Actually for info: it rumors in the jap. press that as the basic new 2007 4 door Skyline has the VQ35HR with 313PS . . .the 2007 Fairlady have to be availble with a much stronger engine. The name 380GT falls then.
If the Fairlady gets a 3.8 uprated VQ @350Hp N/A in 2007. . . I bet we have there the future GTR bloc as well.:)
Will do a thread about the Fairlady engines later . . .

·
Registered
627 Posts
Its a funny subject, the first time I saw the concept I saw the 350 proportions straight away, its my business to.

I overlayed a side profile of the proto onto a 350 platform and guess what:eek:

I even posted the image on this forum, it got the same reaction as the press gave when others noticed this glaringly obvious fact, people pretended it did not exist, ooh no, don't say it, lol.

Of course it could just be coincidence:rolleyes: I mean surely they would never compromise the styling of the great GTR to cut costs lololol.

Crime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.