GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I have a r32gtr with forged internals 264 cams z32s big zorst r32n1 turbos making 440whp
I have lashed out on 2860-5s and want to make the most of them but don't have unlimited funds
Advise please-looking at 500whp max and best way to spend say a grand-(had a tax refund!!)
Thinking of better dump pipes-got r34 ones at mo, or better ecu-have pfc or maybe using r35 maf in 76mm pipe to replace ageing z32s
Trying to make it more efficient and responsive and hoping although the -5 are a bigger turbo they are ball bearing and will probably spool the same as my journal bearing n1s
Any input appreciated

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Best outlets you can buy value for money are the HPI priced around 250-280 shipped. If your going fitting new turbos makes sense to fit some braided oil and water lines around 180. An oil restrictor for the turbo you need .8mm. You will need a remap, power fc does the job they are around 700 approx. You don't mention injectors or fuel pump assuming these a unrated?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes was thinking of these outlets-
do you have these?
I have a power fc already. My injectors are R35 ones but I do have some Bosch 750s if these get maxed. The fuel pump is a nismo and have the braided lines and restrictors already

1 - 3 of 3 Posts