GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
yes

i know that car it is for sale for 22K it is a friend off a friend with over 420bhp and lots off extra

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
know the guy as well

and have seen him at Guildford.
It has an AWESOME plate as well...but not for here.

Lovely veilside kit on the car.

Nick

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
yeah has cool plate

hi

When went to trax we came past it in traffic has really good plate on is bloody nice car

lee

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I'm with somberg on that one ... that front bumber is too ... in-ya-face .. the R33 is a fine looking car without all the scoops and holes :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
The pants are too big. Overdone.
Zdrówko

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
over 420 bhp? thats a first time that i have heard of it, wot mods has he dun? he told me a few, but not enuff to get 420

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry mate, not tryin to be rude here but wot the FCUK is a whale shark, it is either a whale or shark???
come to fink of it, does actually resemble a shark a little

ryan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ryan

A whale shark is a big f****r of a shark or a much smaller whale! But it has this large mouth that is open all the time as it drifts along eating plankton. It just looks like the mouth and thats all I see. sorry to confuse you mate!!:(

Nicko:cool:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, cheers mate.
its amazin how a car forum can be a learnin place about animals too

ryan

·
Registered
662 Posts
Sadly, this exact model of front bumper (designed originally for the Skyline :( ) is the one that spurred all crazy front bumpers to come for generations...

In fact if you guys have ever noticed, the R33 GT-R and its accessories - bumpers, side skirts, spoilers and wings are the most copied and adapted car parts. Take a look at car shows in the USA...

It's actually quite hard to find a nice front bumper for the R33 GT-R that will look classy and aftermarket. The factory one is quite beautiful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts