GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
The car in the first post is Perras :) Just a couple of weeks after he got it i think :)
If it is, he has done a magnificant job in choosing the finishing touches to complement his 34.. I think he has one of the best bayside 34's around..

I like your taste Perra..
(PS, how about a new updated photoshoot like that with the car at its new spec..)
PLEASE

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi Im new to GT-R Owners Club and i must say...

Very tasty pics!!! Love the action shots of Perras V-spec R-34. Makes me want one all the more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys! :) Yes, the car in the first post is mine about 8-9 months after I bought it. At least some things as happened since then. :)

The car in the first pic in post 2 is also mine. If you want to see more pics of the different stages my car´s been through, check out MY GALLERY. There you can see pics of not only the BNR34 both also my BCNR33 and the Impreza I had before the R33. There´s also some various carrelated pics from my trips around the world. :)

About the orange car: I respect the work that´s gone into the car but I´d never want my car to look like that. Top Secret all the way for me! :)

/P

·
Registered
694 Posts
nice car,pretty bride,shame about the ugly dude spoiling the pic:chuckle:

just had a look at your gallery perra,some great pics mate,especially the us and saudi pics:cool:
Oi cheeky git re your comment above :p !!

Yep it did make a nice wedding car didn't it, me and Sara was really chuffed to have Perras car as the wedding transport ;) !

You should see Perra's car now though as it looks even better than in the photos above, I drove his 34 a couple of months back now and it drove excellent as well.

I also drove Perra's 33 equipped with over 500bhp yesterday as a matter of fact and oh my god I think I need to get me some gt-ss's for mine now ;) !!

Dennis remember to let me know when the next photo shoot will be as I need some advice from you as to how to get the best out of my newly acquired Canon Eos 300D ?!

Shaun.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The most recent pics of the BNR34 can be found here. And this is probably the pic I´m most happy with out of those. :)

I like this aswell:

And as you can see it was partly cloudy that day. :D :D

Hope you like the pics. :)

/P

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oi cheeky git re your comment above :p !!

Yep it did make a nice wedding car didn't it, me and Sara was really chuffed to have Perras car as the wedding transport ;) !

You should see Perra's car now though as it looks even better than in the photos above, I drove his 34 a couple of months back now and it drove excellent as well.

I also drove Perra's 33 equipped with over 500bhp yesterday as a matter of fact and oh my god I think I need to get me some gt-ss's for mine now ;) !!

Dennis remember to let me know when the next photo shoot will be as I need some advice from you as to how to get the best out of my newly acquired Canon Eos 300D ?!

Shaun.
Shaun. Of course I will. I don't know if you use msn? Mine is [email protected] you can add it if you want, My camera has Unfortunately broken down:bawling: , It's in for repair now atleast. Should be back in a couple of months tough :mad:

Cheers
Dennis

·
Registered
694 Posts
Shaun. Of course I will. I don't know if you use msn? Mine is [email protected] you can add it if you want, My camera has Unfortunately broken down:bawling: , It's in for repair now atleast. Should be back in a couple of months tough :mad:

Cheers
Dennis
Ah excellent, tack så mycket kompis, Jag har lagt till din e mail address i MSN.

Two months to get the camera back ?! What on earth has gone wrong for it to take that long ?

Tack igen.

Shaun.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.