1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Sorry Denmark:rolleyes:
Bring it on (Brazil?)
We are ready and waiting.
Nice one Dino, you got there first!
Watched it at home, wish I could have been down the pub, but have not been in uk long:)
As I am sober, whose is going to be the first drunken post:D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
What a performance

World Class or what :) .

The 'boys' just seem to get better every game.

Yep, roll on Brazil (IF THEY GET THROUGH :eek: .) They should be the worried ones:) .

glen

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Yep, it was a great game. England were all over Denmark. Totally outplayed.

Now, hopefully the Azure can get through on Tuesday.

Cya O!

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Sorry, I disagree.
Although England deservedly won the match, I thought that it was an utterly boring game to watch.
The Danes had majority possession and if it wasn't for some genius thinking by Beckham then it would have been better to watch paint dry.

Says me, the expert in football. On a GTR BBS.

Cem

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
It's good England won today:)
I hope Japan win on Tuesday. The 2 country's I am supporting are England and Japan.

-Elliot

·
Registered
961 Posts
iam supporting ireland and korea they are playing like gods and england dont deserve the games theyve won !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all

CANT belive we lost that much :/ oh well, my girlfriend is happy now :) the danish fans actually left the tv's after 1 halftime, it was lost allready they said. Im not a football fan btw :)

Oh well, great played and i hope you win the lot :)

/Casper

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cem...indeed...what match were you watching?? You obviously didn't see the Italy match the other day...now that was bloody boring!!

Atmosphere here in Japan is amazing!! I have never seen the Japanese so excited as a whole, and they are really enjoying it 110%!! Top event....pity about the absolutely shite weather!!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Casper, I talked about the (then) forthcoming match with a couple from Copenhagen in a restaurant whilst on holiday last week. They seemed pretty confident of winning. Oh well.
I am not into football, but am well into the world cup now.
Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts