GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted this GT-R on youtube, really like the spoiler and am having thoughts on purchasing one.

But overall what are peoples thoughts on this GT-R is it nice or too much ?

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I believe that is a WYSE Back Spoiler!

I absolutely LOVE that spoiler. Don't know where you can get one from though or what they cost!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hmm.. Not a huge fan, but it looks cool with the whole kit :)

Im just waiting to decide what car i wanna go balls out on :p Either in UK or Dubai.. Then go and order the Rocket Bunny Aero Kit :D Only £8.7K

GReddy-GR9 Blog: Rocket Bunny GT-R Aero Kit

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I think when a kit changes the existing lines of a car it's to much. I like modifications that retain the same lines, things like OEM looking splitters that sit a little deeper or like for like changes such as bonnet vents to carbon fibre.

That stuff thats small but effective, not really a fan of massive changes to the style of the car with the exception of colour and wheels and even then thats a fine line.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe that is a WYSE Back Spoiler!

I absolutely LOVE that spoiler. Don't know where you can get one from though or what they cost!
Strangely enough the day you ask about where to get one from ETC, someone is selling one. $4000 though !!!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I love that GTR. Seen loads of pics of it on the Facebook group battalion30five.

Think he's selling up though.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I love that GTR. Seen loads of pics of it on the Facebook group battalion30five.

Think he's selling up though.
Yup. One of my favorite GTR's - looks very similar to Jurgens! But that back wing is just GORGEOUS!!! Cant see myself spendind around £3k on it though!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Boy racer ish? You do realise the GT-R in stock form is the pinnacle of Boy Racer, just an expensive boy racer.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Boy racer ish? You do realise the GT-R in stock form is the pinnacle of Boy Racer, just an expensive boy racer.
It's really not.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I dont think its boy racer-ish at all.. Although you can make it one by putting a cheap body kit..

Dean if u wanna spend money on the car why dont u just go stage 4.5 ? :) Or get a BenSopra/RocketBunny/LibertyWalk kit

1 - 20 of 27 Posts