463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice run on that 10 of the best vid tigger

j

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Tell me about it

She slaughtered me off the line :D . Glad I had the ponies to get past her before the finish :eek: .

glen

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice one .
hey Tokyo saw ya Blast past Going through north weald on saturday nice Carbon Fiber bonnet there mate . Fing traffic was unbelieveable !!!!!

beaker

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Traffic Sunday

Yeah I think that was due to the crash on the M25 earlier. I heard they had 21 mile tail backs at one stage.

Which direction was you heading.

glen

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was stuck in it heading to the m11 roundabout just by the next roundabout down , was in g/f Fiesta and not the Skylines younger brother , had just dropped it off at SE. My G/F was like F.M thats a nice Car . so thats one up for you mate :D .

Bonnet sets it off !

beaker

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Gotcha

Yeah at the N/Weald r/about. What a drag that day. Are you going North Weald this weekend.

glen

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cant make this weekend as am away

are you going on the 1st to north weald rwyb ??

j

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I will proably go to north weald this weekend. Only to see the 'other' entertainment though. I hope its not full of your typical cruise type people though which is the impression I have.

Might run the 0-60. Have no interest in the 1/4 really, as dont think ill better my time.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi tokyo
yeah am going on the First if My car ever Fing Comes out of Silvia Engineering..... ! yeah have been asking around and you could find a big macdonalds car park :D

hi lee whats your time on the Quarter

beaker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts