GTR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Im having a Little Barbecue this weekend so can anyone give me some ideas of what to cook instead of the same old boring Sausages, Steak etc.???
Tell me the best ways to marinate the meat too?:p

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Looks Painfull! Poor Chicken after being slaughted it has to go through this!

Yes i'll try that one, it must get everyone talking about it on the day.
I'll post some pics of what mine will turn out to be too..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
haha yeah its probably happy that it has been slaughtered before this is done to it but apparently it is very nice.

i shall be giving it a go in the near future! :)

One of the guys on another forum said it was really nice, i just want to have a laugh at having that staring me in the face when i open the bbq lid tbh! :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Try this on some spare ribs, works well as a marinade or a glaze. Good with steak too !!

Ingredients:

240ml Jack Daniel's Whiskey
240ml ketchup
120ml dark brown sugar
60ml vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
salt and pepper to taste

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Good timing for a thread resurrection, I'm hosting a Steak Night at my place tonight for some mates. I'll post some pics of our steaks tonight...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Bucky, you eat some Big ass Steaks man! (looking real tasty though i must say):p
You must look like Peter from Family Guy if you're eating a few of those a week? LOL :D

·
Registered
919 Posts
They are quality steaks, the first one is nice. Most steaks in Russia as sh1t but these are ones are good for a change.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Had a lovely steak at the Pit Stop hotel a couple of weeks ago while at the Nurburgring, no pics sadly, but it was awesome, just fell apart! I like mine well done, which it was, but with just a hint of juice still. That, the garlic butter, and brat kartoffel with onions and bacon... Mmmmm...

Can't wait to go back, although I'm not sure I'd get behind the wheel of the GTR after all that, and a Bitburger! :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Making some Teriyaki striploins with a baby spinach side salad tonight noms! Yeah still got my Big Green egg too, haha put some good mileage on that thing!

81 - 100 of 123 Posts