GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will do a short presentation of me and my new car. My name is Peter and have been on the gtr forum for a while. Sold my old R32GTR last summer and my plans was to buy a R34GTR but that will be a later project. Start looking for a new R32GTR so I put in a tread under ”wanted”, my requierments was no resprayed car in different color,No rollcage etc. But it was really easy to change my mind when I saw Nicks car, with that spec and so nice looking car I just love it. And it was just a plessure to do buissiness with Nick, he picked me up at Stansted airport drive me to Tillbury docs (I not like to drive on left side on the road). The worst thing was the long trip with the ferry, 37hrs just me and a truck driver from Lattvia that couldn’t speak any English. After that I have 5 hrs driving home from Gothenburg in rain all the way home, but the car runs wery well without any problem the only problem I have was to get in to the garage because of the low height of the car:)

My plans for the car now is first to have it registrated in Sweden, then some upgrade in winter new Splitfire coilpack, new SARD fuel rail with regulator and change the height a little in front. Maybe upgrade the brakes in front to K-sport or D2 8 calipers but dont know if it's nessesary. I have put in a new Nismo mat set in the car and a Greddy air diversion plate in front. Here’s some pics:

·
6,817 Posts
nice white R32 . . . actually there will be more cars going away from the UK in the future . . . as many people in europe now getting interested in jap. performance cars from japan. Some figured out , how to register those cars in the EU and the right hand steering wheel is nomore a problem in the heads of the people too . . . . :p :)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Peter - it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and knowing it was going to such a good home took a great deal of the pain of losing my pride and joy.

I really hope that she is good to you and I really look forward to seeing how its development progresses in your hands.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The car is awesome - and the pics a very nice too.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Nick - sod the cobra - 34gtr:p

Nick MW said:
Don't -I know, I know :(

Why oh why do I keep opening this thread!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
GTST R32 said:
thats a very nice car verry clean ideed.:bowdown1:

Dude is that a veilside rear bumper?

That's actully the one bit i don't like on the car..That rear bumper.. The rest is a beauty! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some pics of the car last hours on English land. I,m sure Nick had a tear in his eyes when leaving the car in Tilbury docs.
It was a he.. of a wind in Uk, look like 40 year old Punk Rocker in the hair:)

Keep you updated whats happened to the car further on.

Pete

1 - 20 of 48 Posts