GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Okay ... so a few of us were having a chat at the Ace Cafe yesterday at the GTROC London Meet about doing another of these tongue in cheek nights that starts with a meeting place, a 'nice drive' and then ends up at (yes you guessed it) Southend-on-Estuary :lol: It is timed with another event happening there on this date, but we're basically aiming to meet up at THURROCK SERVICES on the M25 around 5pm - 6pm and then make our way there before parking up for coffee and calorie fat free fast food :D

So if you fancy coming along then put your name down below :p

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! Some people aren't or can't go (like me cause they're working) to Brunters so at least we get some time with our Skylines and GTR's :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
nothing wrong with where you live, or the start, or finish. Just the whole night cruise from London out to the coast. The whole thing is about as lowbrow as this forum has ever done!

·
Registered
24,959 Posts
nothing wrong with where you live, or the start, or finish. Just the whole night cruise from London out to the coast. The whole thing is about as lowbrow as this forum has ever done!
so the only events we are allowed to do is picnics in the heart of surrey

:D

i dont mind meeting up and chatting with people

tbh southend isnt a good place to go or end up tbh

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Now this is some Mickey Mouse bulls***! My missus is out that night so I'm in with the boy!

Kriss, you're a donkey! Sat 13th? Pretty much the only date I can't make in august man!

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kriss, you're a donkey! Sat 13th? Pretty much the only date I can't make in august man!
You been looking in the toilets again :chuckle:

DEAN - Stop moaning dude and bring the little person with you, I had no problem bringing the little man with me and he just conks out in his Recaro :thumbsup:

TREV - Laxflower doesn't exist any more, behave :chairshot

FUGGLES - this is "NOT" a GTROC event. This isn't an event. This is some mates arranging to meet up and go for a drive ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts