GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my Wii in the end. I guess it confirmed to me that I was never a Nintendo man - just don't like it I guess, too physical for me :D

I didn't put this up on eBay yet as I wanted to give you all first refusal.

Anyway, I have:

Brand new, 2 day old Wii - it's been opened but will all go back into box.
4 x Controllers (2 unopened and come with Wii-Play)
3 x Nunchucks (2 unopened)
Zelda
Red Steel
Wii Sports

Now, I'm not an opportunist nor am I a speculator. However, the consoles alone are going for £400.00 on Amazon and even more on eBay.

For everything above (I will not split the above) I am looking for £520.00 which is a damn sight cheaper. You can all check the purchase price (and lack of availability) of all items.

MUST BE COLLECT ONLY from N London, cash only.

I will periodically check this post, please PM me and I will give you my mobile.

Cheers,

Cem

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back on the market - folks, please make sure you ACTUALLY want this before you promise to buy.

OK this is going on eBay unless I hear from anyone before the end of today.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Little Timmy will have to go without this year and his christmas will be ruined, he'll grow up one day, to be a very bad boy. By the time he's had his 5th birthday he'll be into stolen goods, pimping of girls for kiss chase in the play ground and stealing plasticene. By the time he is 8, he'll be doning a hoody and reap terrorism on the local neighbourhood, spraying what he can spell of his name up shop shutters and kicking over litter bins, at 10 he'll be in a Youth Det Centre and will have a criminal record for stealing cars....

God dam those overpriced Wii's Christmas '06 ;) :D

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Making yourself sound a bit mercenary there if you don't mind me saying.

Theres a difference between buying to sell a la ebay and buying trying then selling as you can't get on with the Wii.

But that is purely my opinion.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Its human nature to make a raise if you can, albeit a few quid or a few grand..

If somebody wants to buy Cem or Carterjohns consoles for more than the original owners paid then so what?

Nobody is forcing the sale, thats life, buyers choice.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Capitalism and free enterprise. Nowt wrong with either!

Would you rather live in a communist state?

I can't believe I've got involved with this thread. Awfully sorry.

·
Registered
728 Posts
How much would this lot have cost in the shops? I would just like to say that i am i no way looking at buying this and i have no problem what so-ever in the seller making a profit, im just curious. People who moan should look around, its the way things work. Personally Cem id just ebay it and make some dough to pay for the juice in the porker...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.