Sensor Bar Stand
Wii Power Supply
Wii AV Cable
3 Adhesion tapes for Sensor Bar
2 LR6 Batteries
Wii Sports (5 Games)

first £300 plus p+p

i have not even opened the box,its brand new
i will be putting it on ebay tomorrow....

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I will have it for £200
They only cost £179 in Game John

The Boys would be very happy.

Mick

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I will have it for £200
They only cost £179 in Game John

The Boys would be very happy.

Mick
mick,its pure luck i got this one (i ordered one and two arrived)

all the shops ie argos and game are saying they will have more stock in next week

you cannot buy them from a high street shop untill next year,then there is a waiting list.

its now on ebay,ive been watching them sell today for £400+
if anyone one on here wants it then £300 + p+p

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ive just been watching them and with 5 games there going for around £300-330, i suppose the closer it gets to christmas the more they will fetch is the shops dont get more stock but according to the argos website they are getting more stock and they dont have preorders to fill?

·
Registered
656 Posts
mick,its pure luck i got this one (i ordered one and two arrived)QUOTE]

Surely if you don't want two consoles you can offer it to someone at the normal retail price, which is what you must have paid, unless you even got a freebie by mistake, Mr Scrooge?

I didn't realise SKYLINE TAX also applies to non Skyline related items too!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Tis the season for mugging the less fortunate GTR_Cymru...

This isn't really the place for opportunistic cash-ins carterjohn. If you want to sell it for near twice the price you paid for it stick it on eBay and don't even bother posting a thread about it.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

This isn't really the place for opportunistic cash-ins carterjohn. If you want to sell it for near twice the price you paid for it stick it on eBay and don't even bother posting a thread about it.
Its a bit hard to say that when Blowdog posted a similar thread :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Its a bit hard to say that when Blowdog posted a similar thread :chuckle:
Well, it's my opinion. I noticed Cems thread after and to be honest my opinion hasn't changed (and I've posted as such in the moderator forum :chuckle:) I think it's morally reprehensible to be out to scam fellow Skyline forum members in this season of "giving"...

In regular business you're paying for someones time, expertise, etc when you pay higher than the face value for an item/service. With this whole Wii/360 opportunism you're literally only paying loads extra because someone is out to cash in at your expense. I feel sorry for parents who have heard about this console too late in the day to be able to pre-order it, and are now in a position where they are essentially being forced into spending twice or in some cases three times the retail value.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Well said Durzel, I don`t have a problem spending £300.00 on my Niece as i`m sure Mick doesn`t for his boys, it`s the principle of being mugged by our own community!!

Bob

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yeah spot on durzel, maybe he needs more turbos?

Although i did like the picture with the newspaper in it, picture the headlines "Wii held to ransom, £300 secures freedom" lol

:D

Sorry i'll get back to work now...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha nice one,its sold now anyway

and yes its going in the turbo fund only another £4500 to recover now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well said Durzel, I don`t have a problem spending £300.00 on my Niece as i`m sure Mick doesn`t for his boys, it`s the principle of being mugged by our own community!!

Bob
yep i know how it feels to be mugged by your own community
to the tune of £18 k :eek:

as i posted above its gone,mods please remove the thread.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts

100% agreed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.