GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Bit of a strange post this one, just being nosey really,

My brother is a VW guy through and through and has a thing for T5 vans, he's bought quit a few accident damaged ones then repaired them and turned them in to campers, while on one of his latest buying trips he went to view one, (I think he said out Blackburn way somewhere but I could be wrong on the location), when he was taken to the unit to view the van, he was stunned by the array of exotics in there as well, one of which was under a cover, when he asked what it was, the guy who was selling the van told him it was a limited addition Nismo Skyline GTR that a friend of his had just bought, apparently the car was driven by it's original owner back in japan for a while, then shipped over here where it spent years tied up in customs for some reason and has only recently been released.

Not being a skyline guy he couldn't tell me which model it was, just that it was stunning, hence the title above, which brings me to the reason for he post, is it anyone on here that's bought it, as I said just being nosey.

Don't know if it helps but the guy he went to see sold high end watches for a living, and also a really nice bloke.

Kev.

·
Registered
118 Posts
if true, I would highly suspect it's a 400R or Maybe a Nismo R32. I would be very doubtful that it's a genuine Z-tune 34 as I believe there is only 1 in the UK? could be wrong with this though. there are a few variants of spec that Nismo have done on skylines so it could be any

If the bloke couldn't even tell what generation skyline it was then it could be a normal GTR skyline with a Nismo badge stuck on for all he knew. All Skyline GTRs are stunning in the flesh if properly cared for.

Edit :: After re-reading your post I now see that I've jumped the gun and not even answered the question that you were asking lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts