GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this a few weeks ago from large used parts dealer on Yahoo.Auctions. It has been checked and came with a 3 month JDM warranty. Selling it because i bought another one after it but in white.

These Clusters are becoming pretty rare considering Nismo discontinued them, and they don't pop up that often anymore on Yahoo.

I am Situated in Holland, Do accept Paypal.

Price = €600 including shipping to UK!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
They cost more than 300 pounds in Japan and importing one ain't cheap, you can add Japanese shipping + Nengun Fee + Japanese TAX + EMS and import charges to all that! If you can find one! So go check your facts.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry but I nearly bought this and was told by many people that's its way over priced. That's why it's still for sale mate you need to drop the price if you really wants this to sell. Anyway GLWS

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you can find it for less than 550 euro's shipped anywhere else be my guest! There is one on yahoo auctions but has already passed 45.000 Yen with 4 days to go!

But keep in mind this is a tested item that i got from a trader, because the white 320 that sits in my BCNR33 that i got from ebay had a messed up step motor i had to change!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably 12 months ago now
Yes they were still in production then. And you were lucky, 250 is cheap and not a realistic going price. I once bought a Greddy pod filter on a no reserve auction for 2 pounds! Doesn't mean that it is realistic, or that is is ever going to happin again.

Anyhow price is a stiff 550 euro's shipped to the UK! :) Anyone that finds that too exspensive can try to find a better deal or learn to love their 180 speedo.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GTR BNR34 NISMO INSTRUMENT CLUSTER METER RB26 RB26DETT | eBay

As rare as they are.. JDMplanet does them for £410 delivered to the UK and they do white and black clusters.. brand new aswell
Thats a R34 cluster still in production, and you can get it for cheaper than that from Nengun. I am selling a R33 cluster that discontinued and hard to find so i don't know how this is relevant.

And for those that seek a new BCNR33 cluster some trader on ebay AU has a few left, if you don't mind paying 630 pounds shipped to the UK. And don't forget the import taxes that will come. :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Why is there so much thread crapping.

Good luck with your sale mate! Ignore these people if it's too expensive for them or they feel it's over priced they should have pm'd you!!

Lovely item and someone will be really happy with it.

·
Premium Member
3,883 Posts
People in the UK are often completely out of touch when it comes to the value of rare 32 and 33 parts. Unless it's an R34 Titanium Nismo strut brace.

I'm with the OP. Check out the price of the part on Yahoo Auctions Japan before moaning about prices.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
OP, you should ask the mods to remove thread crapping. They don't like it either.

Now these are discontinued as new parts, I can confirm - prices in Japan for used R33 Nismo speedo clusters are a lot higher than they used to be. Especially white faced sets.
Same for R32's. R34 doesn't count yet as they're still available new. The price he's asking isn't too high at all, it's what these are worth now.

Every part will eventually become unavailable new and go higher and higher in price as demand exceeds supply in Japan. See what parts for a Hakosuka cost nowadays to get some idea.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Seriously people need to grow up... If you want cheap parts I suggest you buy a polo... I mean come on if you can afford to run the dam car then be prepared to pay good money for rare parts.... Glwts mate! I haven't come by these clusters in a while! Hope you find a buyer soon!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Seriously people need to grow up... If you want cheap parts I suggest you buy a polo... I mean come on if you can afford to run the dam car then be prepared to pay good money for rare parts.... Glwts mate! I haven't come by these clusters in a while! Hope you find a buyer soon!
Seriously this still going on!!!!

Just post a new thread!!!!

And glwts!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts