GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Like wise, I would buy one "Today" if i could (& Trust me i have tryed)

Word of warning... Matty32 = NEWERA PARTS / IMPORTS

Skip the hastle, Spend your money more wisely & else were, Shocking customer service, pompous attitude & blatant lies...

I will continue to stive to get myself a Genuine Nismo 400R Bumper/Diffuser no matter how rare they are & if i have any success i will be sure to let you know how i get on... & please do the same for me also if you have any luck youeself...

Thanks...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,872 Posts
Like wise, I would buy one "Today" if i could (& Trust me i have tryed)

Word of warning... Matty32 = NEWERA PARTS / IMPORTS

Skip the hastle, Spend your money more wisely & else were, Shocking customer service, pompous attitude & blatant lies...

I will continue to stive to get myself a Genuine Nismo 400R Bumper/Diffuser no matter how rare they are & if i have any success i will be sure to let you know how i get on... & please do the same for me also if you have any luck youeself...

Thanks...:thumbsup:
you do make me laugh

if you had not messed about and given me the info i wanted there and then then you could have had your bumper

but you didnt, so we sold it else where...

sorry but its a popular item as you can imagine

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry but...

In Matty's and Newera's defence, I have dealt with them a couple of times, and found them to be nothing short of excellent. The one time I got into a similar situation (as T04Z GTR) was over an exhaust I wanted. I went away, didnt get the details to Matty, and when I came back, the exhaust had been sold. Sure I was a bit gutted, but to be fair they are a business, and time waits for nobody.

Thats just my two cents.

peatough - YHPM :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts