GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pictures of the 400r rear difuser from NISMO..

i can not find any good pictures anywhere on the net.. i am trying to find out if is the same general size/shape as the R34 GTR rear difuser..

thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
But they did make an R33 Nismo rear diffuser - seen a couple for sale on Yahoo Auctions over the years. Looks a fair bit like the R34 one.

part number was 748A0-RS595 price 450,000jpy

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Correct Mr. Lightspeed as i am stareing at the picture of it in the Nismo 2004 catalogue, page 248

Edit, just found an excellent picture of it on page 250, will scan it and post it up for you..

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
ooh like that alot

cant see it clearing my exhaust though :(

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hopefully someone can make a decent copy of that for about a 1/4 of the Nismo price :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i need one of them in my life!!!!

im not keen on the top secret one and the abflug wouldn't fit with my spats i have in place, not to mention there crazily overpriced!

so please someone have these made, or point me in the right direction to track one down.

·
Premium Member
6,061 Posts
anyone got any better pictures? like where the leading edge mounts to and things like that?

what about cooling for the diff - surely with no airflow that will be affected?

Simon

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hahahaha :D

·
Registered
25,946 Posts
We actually had one in stock which I posted up here about a year back

When I mean doesn't exist I mean to buy new

Il check with nismo again

To4z - yeah it's almost as funny ad you not getting your front 400r bumper isn't it

·
Registered
485 Posts
We actually had one in stock which I posted up here about a year back

When I mean doesn't exist I mean to buy new

Il check with nismo again

To4z - yeah it's almost as funny ad you not getting your front 400r bumper isn't it
Congratulations Matty you've just openly let your self down a bucket load publicly (as apposed to PM) on the forum & shown a bit of your true colours...

unfortuatly You were wrong this time, i know it must really grind your gears & you find it extreamly hard to accept, But thats just the way it is this time kiddo... Sit back, take some time out to think about you actions, learn from it & move on...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hi bud Im looking at £350 for them buddy I had a carbon one yonks ago and ron at rk tuning fettled it under his 32GTR ..looked awesome ....so a little work to do as regards fitting and no point in having the fins as they all hit the speed bumps and get destroyed easily ..

call me if you like we can sort something

cheers Gaz

1 - 20 of 24 Posts