GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone pm me the lag time etc they have on their 600cc Nismo injectors. Im about to start modding over the winter and need to see what adjustments i need to do for my Power FC on the R33 GTR..Thanks...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi

I use the power fc and nismo 600cc injectors and the official lag time is not available, not even from nismo.

for the size setting it should be around 74%.

Mark from Abbey motorsports suggested something between 0.04/0.08 for the power fc setting.

If you have more informations about the lag time please send me a pm.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mapping

Thanks for the help.Anyone else agree or disagree with what the latency/lag should be set at on the PFC...Car will be going to Rods for a re-map once the winter is gone and the car comes back out the garage....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Configuring larger injectors into the PowerFC is quiet simple and takes only a few moments. You need to know the following information before you can continue

Current injector size
Current injector latency
New injector Size
New injector Lag time

Injector Size and Latency (standard units)

Unit Size Latency
RB26 444cc/min 0.772msec
RB25 370cc/min 0.528msec
SR20 (Jap Spec Manual) 448cc/min 0.584msec
Aftermarket New Units 600cc/min 0.810msec

To work out new INJECTOR correction and latency;

Old SIZE / New Size = Correction
Old Latency - New Latency = Latency Correction

John plans to install 600cc injectors into his RB26 VL Turbo. The following figure's are used;

444 / 600 = 0.74 * 100 = 74.0%
0.81 - 0.77 = +0.04 msec

So he would enter 74% for correction and 0.04 as new latency

Once you have switched to larger injectors you should still check your AFR's with a wideband to ensure they are safe and acceptable.

From >Apexi PowerFC FAQ or Paul's Homepage
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Injectors

Thats great.. Thanks for the help...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.