GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
11,274 Posts
Saw one at Goodwood on Thursday.Not sure about it for £125k, seems well over priced

·
Registered
266 Posts
Have they released UK pricing for the N-Attack? It really bugs me the way Nissan have gone about marketing this car so heavily around a specific lap time and are allowing customers to believe this is the same spec.. Pretty sneaky if you ask me

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Anyone buying/bought one yet?

·
Registered
68 Posts
This car is fantastic and I envy those who have managed to sort it, the commercial policy of nissan Italy it's a creep, so if you want the car you can buy it in germany but it is not the official route, anyway I believe all 200 cars have already been sold.
I'll be waiting for the feedback of these lucky owners:bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Just waiting for a soddin delivery date!

And info on if they are even going to offer the Attack pack!

Did however get to sit in the one at Goodwood on Friday!

Loving those seats!!!
Nice aren't they.....one of the reasons to buy Spec V as same Recaro carbon backed seats.

They feel like you are being cuddled by carbon......mmmmmm carbon.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Genuinely hope the concept nods towards the 'new' car eventually. Out Lambos Lambo! Obviously will be way toned down for real thing but roll on 2020!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Just waiting for a soddin delivery date!

And info on if they are even going to offer the Attack pack!

Did however get to sit in the one at Goodwood on Friday!

Loving those seats!!!
I sat in it too and was a little disapointed that the interior hadn't been changed more.

Are the seats adjustable as I found them too reclined?

·
Registered
818 Posts
I sat in it too and was a little disapointed that the interior hadn't been changed more.

Are the seats adjustable as I found them too reclined?
Yep they are adjustable, manual.

Not worried about the interior! Want a better interior go for the my2014.
The 14 is more GT than R. The nismo is about rawness with mechanical refinement not plushness.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yep they are adjustable, manual.

Not worried about the interior! Want a better interior go for the my2014.
The 14 is more GT than R. The nismo is about rawness with mechanical refinement not plushness.
Totally agree, I was expecting it to be more focused and as you say raw. It just didn't feel much different.

Externally I liked it more in the metal than I was expecting. Especially the detail on the rear spoiler.

·
Registered
287 Posts
4 in total I think?
I know two people that have deposit's down on the Nismo in Scotland and they have been told they will be ready end of September. It will be a good excuse to have a small trip round Scotland to run them in, I will post a few pictures once they arrive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts