GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i bet this is an easy way for punters to hemorrhage money on their GTR and drive a way with not a lot to justify it!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Using Japanese prices:

Complete package £36k +taxes/import ie £42k+

Tyres/wheels/suspension £14k + taxes/import ie £16k+

Seats (pair) £13k + taxes/importie £15k+

Diffuser/exhaust £13k + imports/taxes ie £15k+

Obviously we'll have to wait for official UK pricing, but it will clearly be someway related to the above.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I know I've not been following the R35 much but I thought Nismo were dead against doing tuning stuff for the new car???? Something about only offering Nismo factory cars???....

As for the new 'tuning package' IMHO its criminal how Nismo can attemt to get away with such things. c£42k...thats just insane.

LOOK!!!!

Now, thats the package on the board on the left..correct??? Have another look and tell me that what you see there is £42k's worth. Even the biggest R35 fanboy cannot justify that.

Although please feel free to amuse me and try :D.

TT

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
APMSL at those prices! :runaway:

Especially the rear diffuser, FFS...

Seats would be cool, but at about a third of the Japanese prices. The rest will be comprehensively outperformed by massively cheaper alternatives.

I notice the front splitter isn't mentioned. Hard to see, but isn't that the SpecV splitter in the photo?

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I can't believe they would be priced at those levels in the UK

hmmm; Milltek Y-pipe £480............ or £12,000 for the Nismo exhaust:rolleyes:

no ecu rental?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Nismo package £42,000 (does that also get you shares in Nismo?)

or

GTC 600R

Lighter weight Titan & Y-pipe £2,300
AP £750
DP £500
Rays G2/Enkei/Dymag £4,000
Stillen/Penske, JZR, KW £3,000
Cobra Carbon Missano / similar Recaro seats £900 pair
Transmission cooler & Intercooler £3k

Total £14,800 give or take

Leaving £27,000 for holiday, beer & ho's, morgage, kids inheritance, buy a second hand JDM R35 with loads bits on :p

·
Registered
565 Posts

or

GTC 600R

AP £750
DP £500

Leaving £27,000 for holiday, beer & ho's, morgage, kids inheritance, buy a second hand JDM R35 with loads bits on :p
I'll take a pair of CF Dymags for 4k please Benji............;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Those prices are quite simply astonishing, its nearly the price of the sodding car FFS and as far as I can see there's not a new engine/chassis/bodyshell included in the deal!!!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
and you still even have the s**t brakes.....:chairshot

Is there a new warranty booklet included,which doesnt tell the "youre not allowed to go on a racetrack within your warranty"....i mean its a clubsportspackage...should allow you to do clubsport.......whatever that means

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I only have space to hide 2 at a time after "someone" grassed me up for buying loads of new bits......:thumbsup:
Who grassed you up? You stupidly posted it on Facebook and got rumbled by your missus all by yourself! I just refused to take the blame for it... :p

How is the car post-downpipe? Noticeably quicker? Much louder?

·
Registered
211 Posts

or

GTC 600R

AP £750
DP £500

Dymags??? how??

·
Registered
565 Posts
Who grassed you up? You stupidly posted it on Facebook and got rumbled by your missus all by yourself! I just refused to take the blame for it... :p

How is the car post-downpipe? Noticeably quicker? Much louder?
Had to tell her on Facebook, safer than doing it face to face.

We had a few issues post Downpipes, the injectors are maxing out and we have Boost spikes, Thistle has worked his usual magic and provided a custom map within an impressive amount of time on a Sunday night!!!

I will be doing more data runs when i get home Friday night/Sat Morning to see what difference it makes.

Will let you know ASAP, we also have a quarter mile day Sunday so will be able to see timed improvements since my last visit.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Scotty, when and where will it all end??!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts