GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of white Nimso centre dials for an R33. I replaced the stock ones which only read to max 700mmHG (0.93 bar eqv) whereas the Nismos read to around 1.4 kg/cm2 which is just under 1.4bar. Now when I run the standard gauges I was showing just under 1 bar boost (expected) whereas with the white dials are showing around 1.4bar. My question therefore is are the boost sensors different as they both show the same physical position on the gauges but obviously one is considerably higher than the other. :confused:
Thanks!

·
Administrator
31,902 Posts
I can't remember. Basically the answer was nothing needs changing and on mine the boost levels were correct.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have Mines boost and nismo Oil temp DIN gauges (stock place) in my R32 GTR. Mines gauge goes to ~1.4 bar. They work normaly after I changed them and they came out of R33 DIN gauges.

Shows perfect 1.1bar as my apexy boost controller with map. No issue.
Maybe you are overboosting or sensor is dead?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right a bit of new info here, when I got the white dials the PCB on the back was fried so I swapped it for a PCB off the standard black (non-Nismo) gauges. Now does anybody know if they are different and if this could have caused the over reading issue?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.