GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ran the nismo circuit link kit on an r32 gtr and does it make a big difference to handling?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Sam (Git-R) runs it on his car, but always fitted, so he can't give before & after comparison.

I use the front lower arms to increase track & neg camber.

Full set will def improve handling, as allows more castor & camber at front, so less understeer.

It also says that the top arm chassis connector is at a better angle, so won't beat up upper arm bushes so quick.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It's better than stock... optimized factory settings if you will.
But your better off spending the money on adjustable gear that allows you to customize your settings based on your preferences and/or purpose of the car (street/track).

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would love adjustable arms however I always find rosejoints unreliable for street use and also very harsh

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Use offset bushes instead, whiteline has a good catalog of bushes that make the stock components adjustable.
Would recommend their adjustable front & rear swaybars while your there, they made the biggest difference to handling for me.
Adding more castor via the Cusco (rosejoint/pillowball) traction arms made the next biggest difference.
Then refreshing the bushes in the rear subframe inc rear diff made a big difference again.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Thanks Mark:cool:

Yeah I run a set, unless you run lowish ride height you don't get enough negative camber for track work. I only just this week had them swapped for adjustable camber arms instead so will set the nismo stuf if you're interested.. (recently changed suspension and car sits higher than before).

Funnily enough my first R32 had them too:)

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
i would love adjustable arms however I always find rosejoints unreliable for street use and also very harsh
Decent quality bearings and boots will make a difference to lifespan.

My rule of thumb is that any supplied bearings are trash and should be binned.

To add I think you can get adjustable arms with bushes (as opposed to spherical bearings) from Apex Performance I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts