GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... whats the deal with the Nismo upgrade package?

Is it available in the UK yet? Can you get some of the Club Sport bits or do you have to go for the complete package?

I like the idea of upgrades that don't affect the warranty (for what its worth! lol)

Any info much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Yes and yes, pricey though.
Middlehurst Motorsport are advertising them on Pistonheads, so probably just as well to talk to them first.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Ben

Talking of 'zausts....is there any audio/video you can point me toward for your race system?

Cheers
Hi BTJ,

audio/video doesn't really do most good exhausts justice, but there are some clips on our youtube page YouTube - teamgtc's Channel have been planning to get treble2 motorsport media to make some better pro clips.

Scott made some clips at knockhill pit wall with the Race 90mm, full decat sounds like a f1 high pitch http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/120980-worlds-best-exhaust-new-challenger-gtc-titan-coming.html

2 Titans going to Russia today

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ben,

The 90mm race, full decat sounds the sh*t...

I know its not the right forum, but what is your price for that setup?

Also is the work done by GTC or is it done thru GTR23...not sure I understand your setup yet.

Cheers,

James.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Ben,

The 90mm race, full decat sounds the sh*t...

I know its not the right forum, but what is your price for that setup?

Also is the work done by GTC or is it done thru GTR23...not sure I understand your setup yet.

Cheers,

James.
Takes a couple days to a week to make a system up, but have some ready in stock to roll. maybe best if you hear my 35 in the flesh, you may find too loud in which case Street edition more suitable.

GTR23 is just a stand alone R35 website listing all the brands we officially distribute for i.e amuse, sunline, hks kansai, cobb etc..etc.. GTC is another site just for general Japanese performance parts, needs updates :popcorn:

Titan is priced very reasonable without JDM gtr tax as i'd rather see them on GT-R's. only 2,300 + vat for a full system & Y-pipe. same high grade ti as used by Sunline, Amuse etc..

shoot me a mail

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Titan does look and sound awesome.

Presumably though its also warranty destroying...? Although, there are a lot of posts covering the subject, I am still not 100% convinced I get the warranty position. lol

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
The Titan does look and sound awesome.

Presumably though its also warranty destroying...? Although, there are a lot of posts covering the subject, I am still not 100% convinced I get the warranty position. lol

HPC can't exactly blame a Y-pipe / Exhaust for a engine failure caused by bearings or gearbox fault due to circlip coming loose, if you get my drift :)

but i heard you destroy your warranty if you don't wash your GTR :p

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HPC can't exactly blame a Y-pipe / Exhaust for a engine failure caused by bearings or gearbox fault due to circlip coming loose, if you get my drift :)
Even if it increases BHP? See I am trying to convince myself here that the Titan is a good idea... ;)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Middlehurst are the Official delaers for Nismo parts in the UK. Although with the recent announcement of Sumo Power and their tie-up with Nismo this may soon be expanded I suspect

·
Registered
690 Posts
Even if it increases BHP? See I am trying to convince myself here that the Titan is a good idea... ;)
High octane fuel increases performance doesn't it? Just remember the engine recall programme.....Nissan said if you have Y pipes leave them on and we will re fit them for you.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
High octane fuel increases performance doesn't it? Just remember the engine recall programme.....Nissan said if you have Y pipes leave them on and we will re fit them for you.
high octane fuel (BP 102 or canned race fuel) only really beneficial with a calibrated fuel map for that grade

That's the case as Nissan had an oem issue that needed addressing. The same situation will happen should another oem issue arise. Your warranty is not gone/destroyed as soon as you change an oem part, but that aftermarket part will not be covered by Nissan, but usually will be by the maker of aftermarket part.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts