GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Clearing garage out due to my car being upgraded...
All in 100% working condition.

Prices exclude delivery!
I'm just guessing prices, please recommend if I have asked for too much or too little! :wavey:

Standard yellow 440cc injectors from RB26 - £80

Nismo Flywheel and clutch - Together £250
Nismo Clutch RS252 - £150
Nismo lightened flywheel - RSR41 - £150
Clutch handled 460hp no problems, no slips at all (I upgraded to the OS Giken SRT at the same time as putting new turbos + camshafts in etc -to handle the new power)

Nismo AFM's - Good for 775HP! - £200
Small break off of the plastic (as seen in picture) - doesn't affect performance at all, still creates rubber seal.

Can provide pictures of anything you ask for! :clap:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Might you be able to pm me a few more pics of the MAFs. Just wanted to get a better idea of their condition and appearance and cant really make out where the break is you mentioned.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi mate, I don't think you can send pictures via PM? Send me your email address and I'll send you the photos in higher resolution :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to add... completely forgot to mention... the MAF's have been professionally re-soldered by Supertec - FRRACER from the forum.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Easter break bump!
Reduced prices for quick sale.
OEM 444cc Injectors - £50
Nismo Flywheel + clutch - £200
Nismo AFMs - £200

·
Registered
25 Posts
dont know why, but forum dont alloe me to send pm ***129300;***129300;***129300;
can you send me a email instead: artomitive @ hotmail . com

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP - can bring these items to JAPFEST this weekend if required!! Can make a cheaper cash sale :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know you have sold the injectors. I was wondering if you knew these injectors are compatible with RB25s?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts