GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)

I am soon going to me be in the market for an R35 GTR 2014-2106, I guess that would be classed as the DBA face lifted model?

I have seen 1 one or 2 over the time I have been looking that had a Nismo pack. To be honest it just looks to me like some red lines running on the bottom of the bumpers and side skirts with a Nismo badge on the back, but l think it adds a nice little touch.

My question is, what this something offered from factory or was is it something people do after market?

Many thanks

P.S. Apologies for any incorrect terminology, I have come from the Supra and Aston Martin world lol...

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
No such thing as a Nismo pack.

Just some cheap shitty red tape and a knock off Chinese badge on the back. Like M badges on every 3 series.

Can***8217;t stand it myself but each to their own

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I'll stick my head above the parapet (!) and say I had the red stripe added recently to mine (at the same time as fitting a new front splitter) as I like the definition it give to the lower edges (NO NISMO badge tho!)

But as Charlie Charlie has intimated - it isn't to everyone's taste - luckily we all have different likes/dislikes.

David

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nope no such thing as a Nismo pack, the Nismo came in the DBA from 2015 onwards and the facelift EBA models. There was also the track pack cars which have been engineered by Nismo but the car doesn't have Nismo badges

I like the red pin striping on white cars and I like the aftermarket carbon parts but I was always unsure about the quality of the carbon, there are good aftermarket Nismo copies out there and the likes of N-tune do a nice front bumper but you would have to import from the states.

But I agree if it's not a Nismo don't put Nismo badges on it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts