GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up for grabs the nismo ecu that has been taken out of my 33gtr.

With this fitted the car will produce 1bar of boost. This is perfect for stage 1 mods.

I will try to get a pic up tomorrow.

Because i have to put a price i will say £200 + shipping. if i am out on price please someone let me know

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matty has informed me that these are selling for £800 -£900 in japan so someone should get a bargain here.

This ecu will relearn to the mods you have done to you car as well as increasing the boost to 1 bar and also removes speed limiter i believe.

This is a cracking ecu

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any questions please ask and i will try to answer or find the info out.

I would also be open to swapping for a cat back exhaust something a bit meaty

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so how does this ecu relearn to the mods? if i put on 600cc injectors, will the ecu detec this and re-adjust the air/fuel mix?
I am unsure exactly on how it does it. However my car went from having std injectors to 550's then 600's and the map on it was fine.

I only upgraded due to the extent of the mods i want to do to my car which requires going for a manual adjustable ecu hence me now running the apexi

·
Registered
4 Posts
apexi fc commander

does my apexi controller will otomaticly controle air/fuel , and what is the 2 thing i can set up and down its , they bolt apply on the boost , but i don,t really know there roles

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does my apexi controller will otomaticly controle air/fuel , and what is the 2 thing i can set up and down its , they bolt apply on the boost , but i don,t really know there roles
Sorry mate, not sure if i quite understand what you are saying here. You can adjust air/fuel on a apexi commander if the ecu hasnt been locked if it has then it will need to be adjusted by the person who mapped it.

I am selling the Nismo Sports Resetting ECU

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you have dyno sheets from the diffrent stages ofmods you did have does it figure out about the fuel etc. cheers
No unfortunatley i dont have dyno sheets.

The ecu is a stated is the nismo re-setting ecm so this adjusts air/fuel accordingly depending on the state of tune.

When this was removed from my 33 gtr last week my car was running -

Exhaust inc Decat & downpipes

600cc injectors

Adjustable FPR

Large Intercooler

M's Air Filters

Cams unsure of what step etc

Maybe a few other bits.

Apart from running this on my car since it came in from japan i have no experience with these ecus. However These ecus are widely used in japan and highly regarded.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am prepared to negotiate on price as someone will be better off getting a cracking ecu rather than it been sat here not getting used

·
Registered
26,754 Posts
ive the same ECU on my car, and it runs spot on

you have put up the mods which the car is re-mapped for so you just need someone to have the same mods

same type of situation as the MINES ECUs

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Matty!!

I can confirm the fuel/air mix was fine when on the 550 cc injectors and the current 600's so if i am right this ecu learns that automaticly.

With ref the cams i can not be 100% sure if it is running aftermarket or std as we have not had engine open to see. However Rod @ Rb thinks its is running a step 1 cam due to very slight camming on idle

·
Banned
452 Posts
i bought this ecu, my car has ful through exhaust, twin induction kits, downpipes , and is running standard boost, it has a boost controller not set up so switched off.

is it simple as plugging the ecu in now, ? should the car now run 1 bar of boost and be no problem with standard injectors/turbos?

·
Banned
452 Posts
Kool so should it be ok with the mods I have said? I bought this and was assured this would be fine ? I don't wanna fit it and them something blows up? Please let me know , I thought the whole point of this ecu is that it would recognize what's on the car and adjust itself?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts