GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
No offence, just my opinion but with the exception of the bonnet sticker which is nice and subtle I'd take them off. Or get a colour that blends in better with the car.
They really don't do your car justice.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Agreed ^^^

If your car was white, it would probably look very good. But being bayside blue, and already crashing with the carbon bonnet, any other color added to the car will look out of place.

If you are using silver wheel, you can use silver graphic simillar to what the COPIT R34 Demo car is using. :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sorry Deef got to be honest with you and say i'd take em off. Just think they are the wrong colour and dont blend in too well.

Leave the little nismo one on the bumper though cause thats a nice little touch.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
^^^^I have to agree. I think that between the CF hood, black spoiler, blue car and then the stripes I think it's a bit too much! It doesnt allow me to see the true beauty of the car!

Of course that's just my opinion! I think your stickers and hood would look perfect on my Sonic Silver car though... :D

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
deef said:
Also wil be selling them if anyone interested ??
Uh oh...we posted at the same time...what would something like that go for? I didnt know they were reuseable???

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Well nuts to the rest of you - It think they look good :) With the exception of the bonnet stripes - they need to be about twice as thick as they are currently as they otherwise look lost on a huge bonnet!

:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sorry for the hijack, but does anyone have pics of the strips on a white R33 gtr? I was thinking of putting them on mine and at £120 it could be a expensive mistake! Once again sorry for the hijack and thanks to anyone who can help me out. T-man.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
deef said:
@ psd1. £120 inc P&P. No there not reuseable.....
I didnt think so...didnt realize what you meant when you said you might be selling them! :D I may be dropping you a line in a few weeks!

S

·
0 Posts
IMHO I'll probably take the stickers off and add the LMGT4 wheels. Bronze will go nice with bayside blue with c/f bonnet.

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
I agree with most everyone else on this one. The stripes contrast too much against the blue, and the look you have with the CF hood and spoiler, its nice just like that. If you do keep one, keep the nismo one above the lights. Nice litte detail....JMHO

Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts