GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
full areo kit - GENUINE Nismo

hard to find for the ER34.

Kit is made up for the following & its currently in stock ready to ship to the UK or worldwide

front bumper
side skirts
rear bumper

just incase some one has an ER34 on here.

finished in white.

£1499 plus £249 shipping to the UK including all taxes and charges

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Looks great! Only thing letting it down I say is the ebay Nismo badges, I've got 2 genuine ones if your interested in my f/s thread.

P.s are your GT4's 17x9 +22 offset..?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank-you appreciate the nice comments. Those GT4s are 18x9+22 - needed a roll at the back, done by ArchEnemy. Which badges do you mean by the way? The front is genuine Nismo old type logo as supplied with the S-Tune kit. The rear sticker is genuine decal but is a new generation type, so I may swap the front for a new type to match as I can't find the old school nismo s-tune rear badge - it's the same style as the z-tune one with the raised lettering in a block. Those carbon pillars, well they're not official! The Nismo on the boot although is genuine, I don't really like but it covers a mark that I need to sort but am thinking of just getting a carbon boot (painted) anyhow...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
The rear sticker is genuine decal but is a new generation type, so I may swap the front for a new type to match as I can't find the old school nismo s-tune rear badge - it's the same style as the z-tune one with the raised lettering in a block. Those carbon pillars, well they're not official! The Nismo on the boot although is genuine, I don't really like but it covers a mark that I need to sort but am thinking of just getting a carbon boot (painted) anyhow...
I guess that explains it then, and yeah I know what you mean dude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts