GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its that time of year again... Just wanted to let everyone know that Ill be there and wanted to find out if anyone knows how I can get my car up on the parking lot where all the cars are for sale, need the help guys. Post if your coming! Hope to see everyone!!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Seems as though you are the only one excited about the NISMO Fest (Yippie)
and you still haven't sold your car yet??? Your Gaijin nobody will buy your car, you should honestly consider lowering the price for a cash deal, otherwise you will have to leave it on a power of attorny, and good luck with that sale, I'm buying another R33 GTR, that was for sale at 21,000 18 months ago, the guy left and had a friend hold the car. The price went to 18, then 15, then 13, then 11 and now its at 9 and I talked him into payments, and he had turned down 15 when it was at 18. So just my two yen:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Dan, I'll probably wander up to the show, depending on the weather.

If you get really stuck, we can always put your car into a USS auction. It would likely sell for a decent price, maybe close to what you're asking.

I for one know there's nothing wrong with the repair that was done, Bodyshop K's decent as is Yoshi.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jet- Thanks for the bad advise.

Miguel- Cool, looking forward to it. Well the last owner will buy it back if I cant sell it. But lets leave the door open for the USS auction just in case.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Jet- Thanks for the bad advise.

Miguel- Cool, looking forward to it. Well the last owner will buy it back if I cant sell it. But lets leave the door open for the USS auction just in case.
Dan, you're right! Annndddd, let's keep this short. You + me @ Fuji Speedway = one of us is going to get caught joy riding.:runaway:

I'm just saying; see you there.:wavey:
JP

·
Registered
331 Posts
Guys, friend Im riding up with from Nissan Techno has a few spare tickets. PM if you need one.

Adam
Adam,
I would love to go, and actually had planned on taking my son. But as luck has come around, i'll be pulling the gearbox today. Have fun.:wavey:
JP

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Miguel- Im heading up tonight and I will be at Fuji around 0300 with some GTR... Can I get a ticket??? I call you or you can call me. 09093991474... Cheers and see everyone at the FEST!!!

Ill be at DK parking tonight from 0845 till 0100.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Hi Dan,

9 tickets now gone..
I have just one ticket left now (Adam has more I think...) which I'll hold your you.

I won't be awake at 3am :p

Not sure yet what time we'll be at the gate - hoping for around 8.50am (Gate opens at 9.00am, but depends on Alex & Harold & what time they get here.

I can leave a ticket there for you - with your name on. Call me in the morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts