GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Nismo Festival in FISCO yesterday. Great day, had lots of fun and took loads of pictures. Met Glen, Mark an Ronnie there as well and they loved it too. I think we were all a bit shocked to see so many GTRs in one place....and that goes for Zs too!!
Here are a few pictures....

Click the link below for loads more....:smokin:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Superb

Dino,

Excellent pictures, just been looking through the pictures on your site, I am very jealous! I wish I were there.

I have speed issues with your site, is it hosted in Japan? It's pretty slow for me.

I need to chat with you soon also, Shin has been sending me into temptation also :D

Cem

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys:)

Cem....the site, I believe, is hosted on the Apple server in the US. Its pretty damn slow once you start to reach the max space. Plus its a free server so I'm sure they don't really care if its slow or not:( You should see how long it takes to me transfer files :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Dino,

Very very nice pictures, thank you very much!

I just went to the NSX fiesta at Suzuka, it is a similar type of event, I wish I can be at this Nismo event also. I guess I wish I live in Japan!

One of the picture you have on your website, there is a silver R34 GTR V-Spec II Z-tune you said it have 19" Nismo wheels on it, do you have a picture of the wheels? Do the wheels looks like the 5 spokes LM GT MAG but in 19" size. Please let me know. As I love the 18" Nismo LM GT MAG but I kind of wanted 19".

Thanks again :)

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts