GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The 13th Nismo Festival will be held at Fuji Raceway on
Sunday 6th December 2009
Once again, this year the GTROC is organisig a trip to the festival as well as a whole host of other activities and visits. For more details on what the trip has planned visit the members events section or just click on this link.

For those of you already over in Japan................... see you in early December!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be going again. Just need to know which PA to meet up at. I'll be driving this year, so Aki, if you don't want to take a chance on having another misshap with your car, you are more than welcome to ride with me.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone is interested, as with all GTROC organised trips we will be producing "Tour shirts". Any Japan-based GTROC member interested please let me know your size and I will price them for you, delivered. Here's the last set of GTROCers in all their refinery! :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTROC @ Nismo Festival 2009 shirts will be available soon at £29.50 and will be deliverd by me or posted. Please let me know if you want one and your size

·
Registered
26,783 Posts
Looks good, im holidng out instead to go TAS in jan

Miguel will be happy with all the traffic outside his house lol.....

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just putting the full itinerary together and will let you know. Full details will be in the GTROC Members Events section

·
Registered
400 Posts
i believe ExZacc is going to buying two shirts, one for him and one for me, if it's not too late! Talked to him about it last night.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If anyone needs a ride to the Nismo Festival from Tokyo, you can PM me. All I ask is to share the fuel, highway and parking cost.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Gonna head up myself. I'll have 1 maybe two seats open. Depends on if one or both of my two older boys wants to go. Most likely, my oldest with come, but possibly my middle one.

Where is the meeting point this year? Same place as last year?
Aki, are you wanting to ride with me this year?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Neal, thanks for the offer. Are you sure? I'd probably jinx your car, then!

Actually, I may not be able to make it this year, so take lots of photos guys. And have fun, hopefully the weather won't be too cold!

·
Registered
331 Posts
If anyone needs a ride to the Nismo Festival from Tokyo, you can PM me. All I ask is to share the fuel, highway and parking cost.
Hey how about this;
Let’s meet up at a PA, get a quick bite to eat, use the men’s room, and then head out from there. The fuel, highway and parking cost will be paid by who ever gets there last.
Be careful, you might have to change a flat before leaving the PA,:chairshot I’m just saying.
But it would be cool to meet up somewhere, I actually don’t care where. I love convoys.
JP

·
Registered
204 Posts
:(:(:(

BAHHH!!! I can't go. I forgot I have prior plans to be a fill-in drummer for a band that night that I can't get out of. DAMN!

Well, guys, have fun and like Aki said, take lots of pictures.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts