GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive just got a secondhand nismo fuel pump from ebay is there anyway to identify if it is a real nismo fuel pump or not. i cant find any serial numbers or markings do they look different from the standard fuel pump?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
the strange thing is there is no markings at all on the pump no serial numbers or nothing it doesent look like the part numbers have been sanded off the pump is bronze coloured and looks almost identical to online pictures of standard fuel pumps

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
the strange thing is there is no markings at all on the pump no serial numbers or nothing it doesent look like the part numbers have been sanded off the pump is bronze coloured and looks almost identical to online pictures of standard fuel pumps
NISMO Fuel pumps are finished in silver not bronze.

·
Registered
26,782 Posts
its strange how much stuff on ebay as soon as its for a skyline is branded "nismo"

as above what dave says

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are there any uprated gtr fuel pumps that are bronze in colour?. Ive looked at a few standard fuel pump images online and they all seem to have part numbers on the lower half of the pump. do some standard fuel pumps have no markings r33 r34 fuel pumps?

The fuel pump i got from ebay has no markings at all and it doesent look like any have been rubbed off. i just want to to find out before i send some abuse on ebay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts