GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,im now putting up for sale my nismo twin plate red cover clutch.its rated to 670bhp.the plates have 3.44mm thickness still on them and ive been told new they have 3.6mm so plates are asgoodas new and plenty of life onthem.the only reason im selling this is because it wont handle my 700bhp my car will be mapped to.this is noise free and as easy to use as a standared clutch.im gutted to be honest as its so easy to get along with.these arent cheap new.im selling it for £600.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
clutch

i"ll try to get some pics up in the next day or too. i forgot to mention it will come with the flywheel,release bearing,folk,all bits you need to install it into your car.its a pull type incase i didnt mention it also:):):)

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Yeah the Coppermix uses the normal type discs as opposed to the G MAX which uses paddle-type ones

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clutch

yes thats spot on.my gmax has 2no 6paddle plates inside it.the item number for the replacement plates at rhd japan is sku14651.but as i said you wont need to replace these for awhile yet as the ones in mine are nearly new.i will get some pics up tomoz.also ive got the pussh/pull converter that i"ll be letting go to as my other clutch ive got coming is a push type so i wont need the converter anymore.sorry for the delay with the pics guys.

·
Registered
418 Posts
what i have read about gmax it works ok as a streetable clutch but coppermix is suppose to be more streetable still

oh got to mention i have the gmax silver version that is going onto my car

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clutch

hi mate,i can honestly say that the gmax is relly good onthe street.im not just saying that because im selling it.its not heavy onthe clutch pedal and not noisy either.if this would have been at least 740>750bhp rated i would have kept this one,im gutted iv got to change to a triple plate and abit aprehensive after having it nice to drive around town with the gmax what its going to be like with the triple plate one around town:(:(.guess time will tell a.

·
Registered
418 Posts
a little ot topic.

How should erm Clutch Disc.. how thick should it be on both sides? new is 3.6mm on each side or 3.6mm in total (both sides)

·
Registered
418 Posts
thats like nothing? almost?!?

so it is 3.6mm new with everything measured? with the 2 sides and the entire plate in middle included?

can you please get a picture of it? or if you cant possibly take a picture with the mobile and send to my mail?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
clutch

i took some pictures of the clutch and the plates today and then went andleft the camera down at the garage:bawling::bawling:.i"ll pop down and get it tomoz(sat)and post them up.and yes 3.6mm is both sides and the middle bit:thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
clutch

all pm"s replied to..come on now you know it makes sense.buy it before somone else beats you to it.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
price drop

going to drop the price alittle see if that can tempt anybody.£550 delivered to mainland england,oversea"s would cost alittle more obvously,thats for clutch,release bearing,and flywheel,cheers.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
clutch

well this is the last time.im going to drop the price again to £500 for the clutch which is a givaway as plates are like new.if it doesnt sell i will tuck it away inthe garage.:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts