GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to recall a few people wanted to buy this kit, but Nismo stopped making it last year.
The good news is they are now making it for the BCNR33 and BNR34 again as of a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Ahhhhh.....top man Bean.

Was speaking to Shin a few weeks ago who confirmed they were planning on re-making them but didnt know when..........

Harry

·
Registered
49 Posts
sorry to hijack your thread, but would you happen to know if Nismo is re-releasing any other recently discontinued items? i've been trying for months to find a Nismo titanium tower bar (54420-RS596).

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Bean said:
Hi Harry,
They are indeed available now :)
Any indication of price in Japan??..

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
126000 yen including consumption tax is the list price.

Yunis - I'm pretty sure they won't fit the 32. :(

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Thanks Bean.

126000¥ is approx £630. Any idea how many pipes that actually includes, I can only see one in the picture. :)

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Sorry didnt read where you wrote rear turbo!!..........has nothing to do with rear turbo to air filter/afm pipe.........you get exactly what you see in pic........mainly the top pipe which comes off the top of both turbos and over to the intercooler pipe.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Lamb said:
Sorry didnt read where you wrote rear turbo!!..........has nothing to do with rear turbo to air filter/afm pipe.........you get exactly what you see in pic........mainly the top pipe which comes off the top of both turbos and over to the intercooler pipe.

Bloody heck - that's expensive then! I can get mines outlet pipes (which effectively is what the Nismo pipes in the pic are!!) for $350 Australian!! I'm planning on getting some custom AFM to Turbo and Turbo to I/C piping made up. Cost will be $750 Australian.....

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
DAN00H said:
Bloody heck - that's expensive then! I can get mines outlet pipes (which effectively is what the Nismo pipes in the pic are!!) for $350 Australian!! I'm planning on getting some custom AFM to Turbo and Turbo to I/C piping made up. Cost will be $750 Australian.....

Hmmmmm.......keep us posted!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts