GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pics of my new genuine nismo kit fitted, bought these new from another member who purchased from newera.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Good stuff.

Not so sure about that black trim you have running along the lower part of the door?

Next up has to be the OEM lower splitter! :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Good stuff.

Not so sure about that black trim you have running along the lower part of the door?

Next up has to be the OEM lower splitter! :)
The stripe actually looks good,R B Motorsport fitted it when they built the 2.8 tomei engine, i don't really want to add a further splitter on the front as I only just clear my drive,mind you I am thinking of putting some wider tyres on to fill the arches a bit,it only has 245's ,and then raise it a bit due to all them lovely big speed humps in London,if i do that I may put a lower splitter on.

·
Registered
26,872 Posts
id not spray the wheels, they are rather rare (although imo quite small on the 34)

if you go for the TS front diffuser it totally overcomes the issue of the damage to the front diffuser as it lifts up in the middle.

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
awesome car, I remember this well, the acceleration is pretty brutal on this beast. personally I think would look amazing with a z tune style bonnet, but theres so much you can do with these cars its never ending lol.

looks amazing as it is mate, just do whatever you think is best

·
Registered
26,872 Posts
you are better off with the stock OEM one, if you use it every day or its parked not in a garage the "style" bonnets let in water

which isnt what you want over the CAS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts