GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GTROC, im after the larger input shaft that gatrac/nismo made for the 34 gatrac 6-speed box. Standard spline was 24t the nismo spline was 26t. many thanks, hope someones got one kicking around. :sadwavey:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i think OS Giken do one! give RB Motorsport a call!
Nismo imput shafts are as rare as a rare thing!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still after this, if anyone knows off a second hand shaft, or new... if anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Have you twisted the original one? just wondered as that's what I did. We only noticed it when the clutch was re-built but couldn't get an uprated one quickly at the time so replaced it with another standard one and invested in some 15" drag tyres. was OK after that for a whole season of low 11s.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello mate, It all started when i brought the nismo g-max triple comp clutch witch needs the 26t spline, wanted to get my box overhauled in the process with the new input shaft and the clutch fitted, so im in a bit of a dilemma really, don't want to buy another clutch and sell this one, and still want the box overhauled...

·
Registered
26,756 Posts
Hello mate, It all started when i brought the nismo g-max triple comp clutch witch needs the 26t spline, wanted to get my box overhauled in the process with the new input shaft and the clutch fitted, so im in a bit of a dilemma really, don't want to buy another clutch and sell this one, and still want the box overhauled...
?

Nismo clutches go right in

i have that one on my R34...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts