GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title , i have a set of 18 inch nismo lmgt3 well i think they are anyway, they came off my friends r34 gtr middlehurst motor,

they are split rims which were split then centres sprayed and put back together all that needed is outer's being polished, i feel like getting them done,

but at thisprice you can't really argue rims are valued at around 1600-2000 i am looking for around 1150 for the set which is mint. pics will come on monday-tuesday time. any one wanna view my number is 07873918800 text or call but no witheld numbers thanks.

1150 is a good price.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if payment is made in full then i can't see why not however you must pay for the shipping yourself, unless you can arrange the shipping yourself?

·
Registered
947 Posts
perfect

offcourse will pay for shipping. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok can you pm address and i will look online for estimates on shipping and we can go from there, thanks,

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
BARGAIN! These are probably one of my all time favourite wheels for a GTR.

These wheels look awesome on a GTR.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks jags thats when they were un painted lol look now and the rims are proper sexy i should have wiped the dust off before i took pics but you know how lazy i am, the rims are 10j wide man look mint. and i got adapter to fit these to my m3 imagine that nismo m3 but i need the cash so hence the cheap price on these or i gotta part with my 19 inch rays but no way that is happening not for a long time lol

[/IMG]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i don't mind being stuck with these rims ;) i have sold one my little cars so i'm all good for money now, so can some one from admin please delete this thread, these wheels i think will be ending up on jags r34 i'll save them for him whenever he has the cash its all good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts