GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im putting up for sale a set of my rims that I have had for a while and recently refurbed the lips. I spent £450 in getting the lips refurbished and polished to a mirror finish....

18x9.5J ET+14 Nismo LMGT1's

The wheels were split, rims polished to a mirror finish bolted up and resealed, they haven't been fitted with tyres since this.

The only reason im selling is I have a set of BBS LM's Gold Edition otherwise wouldnt think if it!...Its been a tough one but decided to fit the BBS LM's to my R32 GTR....

They are in excellent condition, come complete with all centre caps...I didnt bother refurbing the centre sections as they are in excellent condition, there is very few small blemishes that are really hard to notice, ive shown pics of on one wheel shown in the pics and one wheel is missing one Nismo sticker which you can source.

I didnt want to re-spray these like some people do in white or black etc...im a purist wanted to keep them as Nismo intended!! imo they look the best like this!

im after £1500+ post if I don't get this id rather keep them

I should say these hone pictures dont do them any justice, in the flesh they are awesome!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Very nice, GLWS. Worth every penny! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
LOL, I was gonna say that I may be interested if I sold my Image 19" 3 piece Split Rims WITH tyres for ONLY £1800-00 !!!!

Come on guys that only £300-00 more for the 4 good quality tyres on my Rrims !!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are gping on an R32, still go with 265 35 18...thats what im planning on my BBS LM's

I was a bit gutted seeing them go tbh...absolutely beautiful wheels!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Mine have 275 x 30 x 19

·
Registered
20 Posts
They are gping on an R32, still go with 265 35 18...thats what im planning on my BBS LM's

I was a bit gutted seeing them go tbh...absolutely beautiful wheels!
I can confirm that the wheels are "absolutely beautiful" as I am now the proud new owner of them.:)

Many thanks Imran.

Keith.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can confirm that the wheels are "absolutely beautiful" as I am now the proud new owner of them.:)

Many thanks Imran.

Keith.
Thanks Keith...shame i couldnt meet you as i was away playing fives...my wee bro you met was Imran, im Mo

Hopefully get to see your 32 soon!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

Many thanks Imran.

Keith.
The wheels are beautiful, and congratulations on your purchase, I have a set my self.
I would advise you to get some spare center caps if and when they come up for sale. I recently managed to get hold of 4.
They are like hen's teeth, but the wheels just don't look the same without them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts