GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For people that don't like wooshing HKS/Blitz air filters and would like to change that horrible looking plastic airbox on the R34, Nismo has just come out with a rather nice looking alternative.

Picture is from the Nismo site http://www.nismo.co.jp

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
nismo box

Hello DCD.

The box looks ok,however does it perform as well as other induction kits?
Do u know theapprox. price?

Cheers

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have specified that it's only the an air guide for the standard box.
I think it costs arund 30 000 yen.
About performance...It wont make any difference appart from sitting there and looking all nice and shiney!;) ...unless you have the Nismo panel filter in there...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hiya. Just found this thread after a quick search and because I just ordered one and a S-tune panel air Filter I was wondering if anyone else had fitted one of these yet? Apart from looking nicer is it much better than the original part for delivering cold air to the Filter?

Cheers...................................................IanH

*edit* - just noticed this thread is nearly 2 years old :eek:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I have the air feeder pictured. I tried it with the stock air box with a Nismo panel filter, I got bad results as it was to restrictive, I have the feeder but with apexi cones and have got much much better results.

...Ian

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I guess its only for looks the stock Ram air works fine,.. I have it along with Apexi PODS... I still need to make a heat shield..

But I have recently discoverd than I am VERY MUCH ADDICTED TO Nismo Products.

I have not had the slightest bit of problem with any thing from em every Nismo part I bought fitted like a glove.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts