GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am new to the skyline scene and just put a deposit down on a r33 gtr.I have been told it is a genuine nismo car so how can i tell for sure and what extras should it have?it has nismo stiched on the seats nismo white clocks and wheels.on the bonnet hindges it has n1 stamped.

the car is 1996 n reg and are there many of these cars about?

any info will be a big help thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all i am new to the skyline scene and just put a deposit down on a r33 gtr. I have been told it is a genuine nismo car so how can i tell for sure and what extras should it have? It has nismo stiched on the seats nismo white clocks and wheels.on the bonnet hindges it has n1 stamped.

The car is 1996 n reg and are there many of these cars about?

Any info will be a big help thanks

Did nismo make cars or are they option extras ?I may be asking stupid questions to some but i know nothing about the skyline and need some answers.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
If you got the VIN Number and asked ehre someone could tell you if it is indeed a 400R or if it just has some Nismo bit/tuning done to it.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
400R

If it was a genuine 400R then you would know about it as you would have paid through the nose for it. Will be an R33 with some Nismo parts fitted.Any pics for us...

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts
If it was a genuine 400R then you would know about it as you would have paid through the nose for it. Will be an R33 with some Nismo parts fitted.Any pics for us...

Yes some pics would help

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts

Good point- What did you pay £???

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid £8500 and i cannot get any pics until i pick it up next week. A friend of mine said its not a 400 but its got a nismo shell because various parts have u 24 stamped on them and also has the vents on the front bumper.

·
Registered
25,971 Posts
I paid £8500 and i cannot get any pics until i pick it up next week. A friend of mine said its not a 400 but its got a nismo shell because various parts have u 24 stamped on them and also has the vents on the front bumper.
i de suprised if it starts for that kind of price

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its very cheap the guy is very well off and needs it out of his way. Iv test drove it checked it over and paid a deposit so its mine unless he changes his mine:)

If i get it next week i will put up pics.

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
so long as its legitimate and clean (i trust you had it inspected) it sounds like a bargain, no matter what nismo bits its got

mook

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A friend of mine checked it over and said it was a real bargin and im going to get a hpi check done tomorrow when the guy phones me with the vin number.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts