1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I would seriously doubt it looking at the 60mph sprints recorded by VBOX by some of the bigger power guys on here.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would seriously doubt it looking at the 60mph sprints recorded by VBOX by some of the bigger power guys on here.
That's what I think, anything near low 2secs would be an amazing achievement.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
yeah that's got to be bollox. it would need a lot more than a few carbon bits and a mild power increase to get down to 2.0 secs.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Well I cant wait to see this!

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
All details will be released on 19th November at the Tokyo Motor Show I expect

Just remember the press reaction in 2008 when the original R35 was launched, so that was six years ago - a lot of development has gone into the car since and we now have a new head person on the project.

We will have to be patient but start saving your penny's now:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
The 2.0 figure has been written by a few magazines but I expect there is a fair amount of over excitement in there.
In an interview I saw Nissan said it's not possible as they had seen the reports.

It's clearly going to be 2.something. But not 2.0 dead.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
cant see this being 2.0 - to 60mph we have to pull 2gs to hit 1.92 with slicks..

can certainly see a mid 2 second possibly with advanced gbox launch and boost.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
anything under 3 is good, but 2 is a bit of a dream + where the hell could you use it ??

·
Registered
634 Posts
Physics says it is not possible. Yes I expect a 2 point what ever time but 2 dead is not possible with the potential max BHP from the engine. To much lard to shift!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
even a V8 Atom cannot do the 0-60 in 2 secs !!!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Would be impressive and current time is under 3 seconds already but as John said with other tweaks to the car that might be coming like tyres and better software for the computers (let's face it the launch is about how clever the micro processors are at getting the power down) Veyron matching doesn't seem impossible.

North of £100,000 - I wonder how far north....?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts