1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure this has been put up before!
But just found it today!

NISMO | News Release

Details such as pricing, specification and sales method will be announced around summer.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
If you are buying a NISMO this is the one to go for IMO. :)

Otherwise it's not the same car as the one that was 10 seconds faster than the stock MY13 GT-R round the ring.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
that still doesnt look like the one that did the Nurburgring lap.... There were additional pieces stuck onto the front fenders.

EDIT - or are those little bits this "Dedicated carbon front fenders (with flick)"?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Can we order these now..? Or place an order..??

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yes, some GTROC members already have I believe.
Nice :)

Im really considering this for Dubai but just not sure weather i should get this or Just a My14 GTR and send it to the AMS Alpha boys that we got here..

I think i will just wait and see other members opinions on the Nismo before jumping into it..

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Do you think Nismo will bring out the body parts as an after market part?
i dont really like the rear bumper but front and side skirts would be nice.

Graham

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you think Nismo will bring out the body parts as an after market part?
i dont really like the rear bumper but front and side skirts would be nice.

Graham
I beleive several US body kit comapnies are already offering Nismo like options as we speak!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Grimblin

A guy over on nagtroc visited nismo factory in Japan and has fantastic undisguised pics of the nismo track pack car. They are in a thread called Holy f*ck nismo track pack.

I think it's hardcore but gorgeous and would love to see yours in the flesh when you get it but am told by the guys in tun wells it's a year away ?

I, like you, would take one of these over an mp4 12c every day of the week

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Grimblin

A guy over on nagtroc visited nismo factory in Japan and has fantastic undisguised pics of the nismo track pack car. They are in a thread called Holy f*ck nismo track pack.

I think it's hardcore but gorgeous and would love to see yours in the flesh when you get it but am told by the guys in tun wells it's a year away ?

I, like you, would take one of these over an mp4 12c every day of the week
Who do you think told Jamie when they would be available?:cool:

Will look at nagtroc!

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Who do you think told Jamie when they would be available?:cool:

Will look at nagtroc!

Thanks
Page 3 of nagtroc about 3/4 page down

My my14 delivery date was updated by Jamie today and is month earlier than first told :runaway:

Maybe yours will turn into definite date soon.

Could be worse you could have ordered a gt3 like I nearly did and have a barbecue :flame:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts