GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title, recently removed from my R34 due to fitment of TEIN Monoflex suspension. Good condition and a nice upgrade over standard :thumbsup:

£400 plus P&P or I may deliver depending upon your location as they are quite heavy. I have IT problems at the moment and can't upload pics but I can MMS some over if you PM me your mobile number :cool:

Cheers,

George

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are they height and damping adjustable?
springs rates?
mileage?
postage to belfast?

thanks
Me and my big mouth :chairshot Pretty sure they are height and damping adjustable Dave. Not sure on the spring rates TBH and I believe they have covered about 30k miles. I can post to Belfast no problem but I will need to get a quote as they are heavy :thumbsup: If you want to take a look at them then PM me your mobile number and I will send you some pics over the wires :D

They are also the ones with the reservoir attached if that helps identify them?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
yes will fit r33 gtr aswell,nismo list the same part number for both cars,the spring rates are the same 6k front and 6.7 rear

the dampers are Hardness adjustable and the springs are 20% stiffer whilst lowering the car 20mm

hope this helps:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes will fit r33 gtr aswell,nismo list the same part number for both cars,the spring rates are the same 6k front and 6.7 rear

the dampers are Hardness adjustable and the springs are 20% stiffer whilst lowering the car 20mm

hope this helps:thumbsup:
Brilliant Matt, thanks and a Happy New Year :smokin:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM's replied to :smokin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just for the record I have these on my 33 GTR and they are perfect, I would highly recommend the nismo arb's also as they go really well together.

I did have nismo circuit links on the front but they are non-adjustable and the camber for road use is too much.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
R34 now sold guys so open to offers :cool:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
U

P

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
george what was difference like with the monoflexs?
Didn't notice a massive difference Dave but I never tracked it with the S Tune fitted. The main reason I put the TEIN on was to give me much softer settings for drag and therefore more traction :thumbsup:

Have you changed your mind then :D

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still for sale :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Yes, I have Nismo S Tune and can't imagine anything better for road use.

You should sell easily.

I am not sure if you are offering the discontinued H version.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Provisionally sold pending receipt of payment :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts