GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting the Nismo sideskirts fitted to my R34. Seen them in loads of cars over here, as well as Shins black GTR, and I reckon they look nice as they bring the whole lower side of the car in line with the bumper diffuser.
Anyone have them fitted to their R34???

·
Registered
931 Posts
HI there,

Yeah they look great and I think you need to get them now :) Makes the side of the car look more complete if you know what I mean !! I expect they are easy to complete as I take it there direct replacments.

Seeya

Richard

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Richard,

They just attach under the existing skirts and rear bumper. IMO makes the car look 100% perfect:smokin:

Just saw the pictures of your I/C and oil cooler. Had no idea the Trust I/C was that nice and shiny!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah the IC is VERY shiny and it seems a shame to stick it on the car :) I can`t believe how well made the oil kit is either. It comes with ALL the required parts, even down to cable ties and protective foam to stop things rubbing. Although the instructions are all in Japanese, the diagrams are so clear you don`t need to be able to read them !! But I s'pose that you get what you pay for.

Seeya

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts