1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Nismo single plate clutch kits with flywheels all models

half price at £380 + vat

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ron do you do the nismo copper mix twin plate clutch replacement discs? If so how much?

Thanks
No sorry , only from Japan i think

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any idea how much power these can handle ?
I cant find any info on power ratings for these clutches
i would take a guess at 450bhp

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have been running one of these clutches on my R34 GTT. Fitted it brand new and done aprox 25.000km on it. First with stage 1 mods, then with 400+ mods and then with RB30 engine swap combined with very small turbo making 440bhp and over 600Nm of torque. Clutch did take the beating and was still going strong. I was a bit surprised myself to be honest as I knew it would be a bit of an experiment, but it worked. Car has seen heavy foot incl trackdays, no probs. I have to say though that it has never seen drag racing, extreme launches or extensive drift use with clutch kicking etc. So yes it does take some thrashing but not too much. If you are planing on much power and hard use, I'd say go for something else. If you plan on 450bhp max with reasonable abuse it is a brilliant clutch. Prefect quality, very friendly to the driver and no nasty rattling noise.

Hope this helps the seller and potential buyers.

Good price by the way. I paid A LOT more for mine.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I believe one may have been fitted to a certain black Do-Lucked R33 today - he was very pleased!

:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have 1 in stock
which model?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts