GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Long-shot, but does anyone own/know of anyone who owns a Nissan Skyline Nismo GT-R Z-Tune? I think there were only 20 built...

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
One floating around australia....Very expensive for what they are and whoever has one will not let it go in my opinion...even if you offered what they bought it for..

Good luck, let us know how the search goes

·
Registered
717 Posts
as Gez says although i think there is 2 in aus and i know the company that brought them in and the owners are highly unlikely to sell in the near or distant future

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I'm not trying to buy - just to get in touch with the owners to take some pics of the car and have it illustrated so it can appear in my company's next PS2 racing game!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
what country are you in? If it's Korea, there's a Z-tune here as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in the UK but can organise a photographer to take pics wherever in the world the car is. I just need to get in touch with an owner willing to give me access for a couple of hours. Could anyone put me in touch with an owner?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Your most likely way of getting what you want is to commission DCD on here to take the photos for you.
He has contacts with Nismo and could get time with their Z-tune no problem

·
Registered
265 Posts
skykit said:
as Gez says although i think there is 2 in aus and i know the company that brought them in and the owners are highly unlikely to sell in the near or distant future
only 1 in australia mate. in Victoria.

as the others have suggested your best shot at this is through Dino (DCD). The majority of the Z-tunes stayed in Japan. (well, last time I was at Nismo Omori Factory they told me that most of the sales were to japanese customers). They did mention a couple went to Europe though.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
When i talked to Iwata-san, he didnt mention any in Europe. he said the only one out of Asia went to Australia.

But yes Dino (DCD) Has full access to at LEAST one Z-Tune. =D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts