GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday there was a trackday at the Zandvoort circuit in Holland. I have taken some pictures of the R34 GT-R Nismo, of Andre (who is a fellow Ringracer). There also are some .avi's being worked on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it's Andre Somberg's new car (and it is marvelous).

And it's indeed a Nismo upgraded one, not a "complete car" such as the 400R.

·
Registered
547 Posts
:)

Andre took me round the ring abut 2 years ago in his Audi RS ... fast :) .. but I guess he knows it better these day s:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, and so me thinks :D . I heard the RS was stolen (rumour) and Andre himself told me the other two GT-Rs burned when his neighbour had some problems with his welding equipment.

So much for "A good neighbour is better than a far away friend", which is a Dutch saying.

Anywayz, he was amused by my GT-R badge on the back of my Mégane (which I ordered via the Internet, US Site). It's a start....

I'm planning on trading my RX-7 for a second hand UK Skyline. Any tips? Insurance is a hassle, that's what I know already from a friend from Blackpool who drives his RHD Toyota Supra over here.

·
Registered
547 Posts
R32s, etc.

I'd get one from this board's Buy & Sell as the owners and the cars are known by all of us.

There's a nice black one for about £12,000 which was at the last grasshopper meeting. I'm just waiting for the owner to send me the details.

Yes Andre told me about his misadventures ;(

·
Registered
211 Posts
Please keep me posted about your import experience into Nederland.
Ik ben heel nieuwsgierig...

Greetings,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts