GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

I have great please in presenting this latest GTR we have for sale. As usual the car has been fully inspected and serviced to GTRShop specifications.

Its a stunning low mileage car with only 1 UK owner since it was imported 4 years ago.

This car has been garaged for most of its UK life and it tells. The paint is crisp and there is zero corrrosion on the body. Interior is in A1 condition and a non smoked in car. The front lights a clear and not cloudy like many others, zero stone chips to the front area and the rear fog light conversion sits nicely into the rear bumper. The interior seats are burn and rip free and look in excellent shape for the cars age, the carpets are protected with genuine Nissan OEM over mats.

The specification reads like a NISMO catalogue.

NISMO 400R front splitter
NISMO 400R front undertray
NISMO 400R front indicators
NISMO clear side repeaters
NISMO RS springs on V-Spec dampers
NISMO stainless steel down pipes
NISMO stainless steel exhaust with carbon tail pipe.
NISMO Oil/Water Cooler system
NISMO Speedo Clocks converted to MPH (white face)
NISMO Triple cluster gauges with 1.4b boost gauge (white face)
NISMO Twinplate clutch

Other items inc :

ADVAN Monblock AV5 Alloys, increadibly light 9 1/2 x 17 with + 20 offset
RAZO polished alloy gearknob
CAT 1 alarm with spare GTR Key and Fob
DVD player inc with CD
Original Japanese service book complete with service records.

The vehicle also sports a GTRShop ECU and is now running UK fuelling, uprated Boost, ignition and fueling maps. It is currently still running std boost.

price £9999

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now fully prepped and ready to go, p/ex welcome

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also available with Apexi PFC if preferred:)

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to the larger amount of cars we have coming to these shores im clearing my 09' stock down this car is open to good offers:cool:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A bump for Taylor283 :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well being a skyline fanatic it's all of them. The only thing in the way is my budget of about £6500.
Looking for R33 GTR like this one, or R34 GTT manual and/or maybe as a last resort a R32 GTR?

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well being a skyline fanatic it's all of them. The only thing in the way is my budget of about £6500.
Looking for R33 GTR like this one, or R34 GTT manual and/or maybe as a last resort a R32 GTR?
I have a 33GTR V-Spec for £6999 or 32GTR for £6499, £7499 and £8999.

I doubt if you would find such a genuine low mileage 33 GTR with the NISMO parts and service history in A1 order for £6500 though:nervous:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanx... sorry didnt mean a NISMO spec specifically but R33 GTR in general. A dead standard one would be good but im not too fussy ;)

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx... sorry didnt mean a NISMO spec specifically but R33 GTR in general. A dead standard one would be good but im not too fussy ;)
Ok, then have you seen the 33GTR V-Spec we have available? Great value and the cheapest v-spec S2 version in the UK:bowdown1::bowdown1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts