GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of removing the NISMO sticker from the rear bumper of My R32. It was on the car when it was imported. It's pretty cool and authentic, but I think it spoils the uncluttered OEM look of the car.

I can't post pics so can someone please link my the following for me? Just remove all spaces.

http:/ /s48.photobucket.com/ user/RAWGT/media/R32/photo1_zpscee53d89.jpg .html

http:/ /s48.photobucket.com/ user/RAWGT/media/R32/photo2_zpsd2865283.jpg .html

What do you think?

Should it stay, or should it go?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't post working links 'cos I've got less than 15 posts. I need someone to repost the links with the spaces removed.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
It is just a sticker, if you don't like it take it off! But before you take it off, do you know it's not hiding something? :runaway:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've only ever driven with them on. One day I shal have to take the off for a trial. Ron at RK drive it and said it was one of the best handling R32 he's ever driven. It's stock wheels & tyres with Nismo springs, dampers, ARB's & brace kit inc the front & rear dampers.

Beautiful thing to drive, but my 1st Skyline and only ever in this configuration.

·
Registered
189 Posts
There was some discussion around them a few months back, if they work or are a gimmick etc. I will keep an eye out if you trial it without them sometime.

Enjoy your 1st Skyline! They really are something a little special to drive. Oh and lose the sticker if you don't like it. 90% sure you can still find them.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
EBAY do a great line of replacement stickers!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Horrible location and not the official NISMO sticker for the BNR32. As a matter if fact that's not a NISMO BNR32...

It seems to be a genuine NISMO sticker but not the official style that was on the NISMO version of the BNR32.

I vote it off the island

1 - 20 of 24 Posts